Monday, September 9, 2013

Star Skater

 Pink skirt- Oasap.com, starwars tee- Forever 21, boots-boyfriend, Bag- H&M, Blazer- Vintage/boyfriend's

I'm am getting BEYOND stoked for the holiday season. Oh my gosh. 
Halloween decorations everywhere, that feeling of fall approaching, almost less warm weather. I can't wait. There is a bottle of body wash in my shower that thoroughly describes the feeling of Christmas on its label (leave it to philosophy to literally spell out how you should feel when using their products) and let's just say I get really excited when I'm washing my hair re-re-re-reading that bottle.
You should understand that Ive waited 9 months for Christmas to be three months away. 
I think make that calculation every month. 

Thank you to Oasap for my cute, bright and flirty skater skirt!

XOXO,
Michelle

7 comments:

  1. Such an amazing outfit.. that skirt just pops and is so amazing!!! I definitely cant wait for the holiday season either... so ready for some cooler weather too! :)

    Angela @ Pens & Peonies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Totally agree about Philosophy!

    -AW

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a super cute top! And the bright skirt is perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bright on a cold day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this outfit is THEE best. I absolutely love that skirt - the color is perfect! And the shirt is just the perfect touch!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!