Monday, March 4, 2013

Sway Chic

 Floral tights and gold skirt- Swaychic.com, Jc litas, blouse- H&M, Bag- Naomi and lavender


I want to start off saying thank you to everyone who sent me a sweet and caring comment or email due to my last post. I'm sorry if it came off as grumpy or whiny. But I'm much better now! Not sick or annoyed by friends! You guys are the best, so thank you!
These crazy cool tights were sent to me along with this pretty skirt from Swaychic.com! They are a unique and inexpensive online boutique with several locations in California. 
They are such a cool store. I fell in love when I went to their Alameda location and picked some gorgeous velvet heels. Seriously check them out and buy something.. or 10 somethings! haha
Luckily for all of my lovely blogger friends, Sway Chic is looking to work with more of us!
 Sway Chic is looking for more fashion bloggers to do outfit posts! Email them at reviews@swaychic.com to request a clothing review!!
:)

9 comments:

  1. The tights are so cool, don't know if I'd wear them though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!

    Jennifer x

    www.artstylelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous! Obviously, the tights are amazing. Great outfit :)

    Angela @ The Lovely Cup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tights are so unique!


    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the floral tights :) Gorgeous!

    Hope you can check out my blog, I’ve updated with a new outfit post. Would love to hear what you think 

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you're doing better!
    Nothing like a pretty outfit to perk up your mood :)
    Haha, those floral tights are amazing!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so adorable! I love those tights!

    Glad to hear that you are having a better week. :)

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did a review for them a little while back. They have such a great selection and good prices too. I love the floral tights you picked out. They look so cool with your gold skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, this outfit is totally amazing!!!!!! I want those tights!!!!!

    xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!