Thursday, July 7, 2011

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.”

 H&M cardigan, Forever 21 skirt, Vintage 40s blouse, forever 21 bag, H&M hat.

So I have some big news! I've been recently hired by Collection B as a model/photographer! I will be featured as one of their "style mavens" on their website and facebook page!
I'm so excited to get shooting when I receive my first jacket!
Again thank you to my new followers! I should be getting some free time soon to visit your blogs and leave you some love! that's something I need to get better at. But thank you for all your comments and emails! I appreciate them so very much.
Have a fantastic day,  lovelies!
:)

10 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's seriously so awesome! Love the outfit too!

    Little Acorns
    http://acresoflittleacorns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear you pull of literally anything! You always look great in all your photos! Love this outfit. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red bag with the green skirt; great cardi, great hat, great shirt - this outfit is pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely all the layers and colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful opportunity! you look very pretty and stylish. i love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the skirt a lot. it's playful but in a more subdued color.

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, congrats Michelle! I knew you'd get acknowledged for your stunning photographic skills and your beautiful, so hey...that works too ;)

    oh, I know I've mentioned this a billion times but that red handbag? Yeah, I WANT IT.

    xo have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!