Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July Afternoon

 Vintage velvet dress- Christian Thrift

 Just a quick little shoot with two of my best friends; Bibbles (the gentleman in the vest) and Pete (tattoos and greaser kid style). These guys are starting up a band, which still needs a name.
Anywho I shot a few photos of Pete and damn he is a good model, right? 
Watch out Tiger beat!
I can't tell if he makes me look better in photos of if I just look terrible by standing next to him.
This Monday Pete and I have a pro photo shoot set up by another photographer friend of mine, which should be fun. We are going for a modern 60s look.. what else is new. hah
 I'm wearing my 60s velvet minidress that I bought for 3 bucks at a local thrift store. It should have been 60, and that my friends is why I love thrifting.
Also I'm going to be hosting the Collection B facebook page soon where you can live chat with me and ask me any beauty or fashion related questions! just "like" them on facebook and stay tuned!
Have a beautiful day!
:)

9 comments:

  1. Your friend is very attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you all look fabulous! when does the band go on tour? ;)

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics! WOW. You look fabulous


    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a lovely dress really suits you, also LOVE those sixties boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous photos!! you look absolutely stunning in that dress!!!! thanks so much for your sweet comment and for following!!! im following your wonderful blog now too ^-^

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely photos, both the boys are fabulous models!! And you look lovely & chic as ever my dear. Happy Friday. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn is right - he's a great model! And you look beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!