1. An Education- A film set in the 1960s about a London school girl who meets an older man and becomes involved in a dangerous and exciting romance.
2. The Beatles Christmas Album- Because.. well it's Christmas.. and a little vinyl never hurt anyone.
3. A classic mini shift dress- Peter pan collar? Bow? Pattern? Every girl likes a dress.
4. Andy Warhol pop art print- if your friend happens to love the 60s and is in serious need of some occupied white wall space, this is the gift.
5. I'm One:21st century Mods- A really interesting book about real life young brits who still rock the 60s Mod style.