Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween- Lana Del Rey


  Hello and I hope everyone had a great Halloween! My costume was the beautiful Lana Del Rey! I figured I already dress 60s, I always have winged liner, I can make a sweet real flower crown and its a costume that isn't slutty! Yayyyy! Haha!
I even went all out and got fake Lana nails, which pretty much disabled my hands from doing anything! No wonder I always rip off my nails.. so much easier!
I went out to downtown Slo with some friends including Pete who was is own evil twin/ 70s villain spy/ Doc Holiday/ ect.
All in all it was wonderful day and memorable Halloween!
:)

9 comments:

  1. You look so amazing! this is the first time i see somebody dressed up as lana del rey for halloween! you totally nailed the look!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous outfit! love how you represent Lana del Rey!

    cheers,
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!! I love your costume! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look like her a lot, and you look sooo gorgeous!! XOXO :)

    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! *.*

    http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful! Love that flower crown!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay your Lana costume turned out so cute! You look adorable and I just love the giant floral crown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look reaaaaally stunning with your fringe back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great blog you have. Very unique style. Love your pictures. I will for sure visit back often. Hope you can visit my blog www.instyleforless.org I will be so honored if you like me on Facebook.com/instyleforless and follow me twitter.com/@haleyinstyle
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!