Saturday, September 14, 2013

Silver Space Fox


 
 Galaxy Dress- Galaxy leggings.com, H&M sweater and bowler hat, Forever 21 boots
 *Photos taken by my boyfriend, Pete*

 Thank you to Galaxy leggings.com for this indigo, trippy galactic dress. I love this print because its so muti-dimensional. You can scan it's details for a sustained period of time, discovering each star and nebula just as if it was a photograph of space itself. Plus the colours flow in and out of each other so beautifully.

Lately, I havent felt pretty. Not that I think I'm a horribly ugly sludge creature of the universe (no galactic pun intended) but I'm feeling like I need a change. The last major change I made was dying my natural blonde hair to brown when I was 15 after a bad breakup. And the last minor change I think I made was doing my winged liner when I was 18/19. OH and I cut my bangs when I was 19 and that was prettty scary for me. haha. I spent at least two ears before that saying.. should I do it?
 SO I made my first hair colour appointment in YEARS for next Wednesday. It's funny becuase I know I hate change but something you just feel like you have to make one. Hopefully I will like my new head of hair and won't feel ridiculous.
What do you guys do when you need a beauty change?

XOXO,
Michelle

6 comments:

  1. You pull off the perfect bangs! That sweater is a must-have, so casual yet cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing skirt!!!!

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you just need to change up your hair and you instantly feel better. I can't wait to see what you do with yours. I'm sure it'll look awesome!

    Also I love how you styled this fantastic galaxy print dress with a sweater and boots. Such a cute way to make a bodycon dress more casual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This galaxy skirt is amazzzzing!
    Hmm, and I get what you mean about wanting a change. For me, I switch up my bangs. Haha, I alternate between sideswept and blunt bangs. I tried ombre last spring and loved that too!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome skirt, loving the way you styled it!

    Angela @ Pens & Peonies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying over this skirt- it's SO cute! I love your relaxed style!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!