Monday, September 23, 2013

Starry Moon





Moon and Sun Earrings c/o- Persunmall.com, Navy Skirt c/o- OASAP.com, Cardigan c/o- ZLZ.com, blouse and box bag- HM, t-straps- LULUs


Hello everyone!
So I did it! I finally got "new" hair! I went to The Hive beauty collective in SLO and I really loved the place. The salon was designed and decorated perfectly mid-century with unique honeycomb touches. The reason I wanted to make my appointment at The Hive was mainly becuase they are an Eco friendly salon and use only natural products and non- ammonia hair colour. I'm trying really hard to grow my hair out and i can't have damaging colour messing up my progress! My stylist was sweet and concise. I really like the honey highlights she gave me under my top crown of hair. This way, wherever my hair falls there is a touch of bight honey that leaks out of the chocolate brown colour. It's lovely. And now I know that its not SO scary going to get my hair done. Luckily I had my supportive boyfriend holding my hand throughout it. I really am such a big baby when it comes to change, but I'm happy I made the plunge. Perhaps next time I will do something even more dramatic. Who knows!
:)

Thank you to Persunmall for these astrology earrings! I gifted them to my sister for her birthday after this post becuase they reminded me of Sailor Moon, whom, my sister adores. haha
Also thank you to Oasap for my school girl, navy skirt! I have a feeling I'm going to get so much use out of this swingy skirt this fall! Its such a perfect vintage colour!

XOXO,
Michelle

7 comments:

  1. beautiful look!
    following you now!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, hello there! you are so stunning, i love this skirt here! such a lovely look!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi beauty, thanks for your sweet comment on your blog! I love Stephanie, she is so creative and talented! I've modeled for her three times :) Your blog is the cutest thing- hope you keep in touch!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those earrings are amazing! I love how they're the sun and moon <3
    Plus, beautiful t-strap heels!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is just gorgeous! I really love the color combo together and those earrings are the perfect touch!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those earrings definitely remind me of Sailor Moon too! They're so fun! I love the color scheme in this outfit too. Your blouse with the studded detailing is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your style. you're gorgeous!

    thelolajames.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!