Sunday, February 13, 2011

The 60s Eye.

Something that I have adopted into my look over the last year is the 60s eye makeup. 
Mainly the winged liner and coats of mascara that you see in my outfit posts. 
60's style cannot be complete without the makeup!
The heavy and structured liner and mascara was really made popular by the model Twiggy.





The Modern 60s eye makeup-

My take on the 1960 eye-

The above photo is pretty much how I make up my eyes everyday.
Hope you got some inspiration for the next time you pick up that mascara wand!
:)

13 comments:

  1. I love this post! thanks for the photos, I will have to try this! you look lovely- your necklace is great!


    www.lovelyinfluence.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh yes I love the make up of twiggy <3
    great post dear :)

    xx
    www.simplebutreal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous!

    Love this 60s inspired blog

    xx

    sftrend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration. You look fantastic!

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the look. I like it more than some of the photos you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your makeup here, absolutely beautiful.

    Check out my blog:
    www.SimpleStyleSecrets.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection of photos! I love the dramatic winged eye but cant ever get it right! definitely inspired by this post to try again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great, eccentric and beautiful make up and eye liners...

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow very helpful thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just came across this blog by accident! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!