Saturday, February 12, 2011

Everything that I couldn't keep.

Today has been so nice! my camera FINALLY came back from the shop, after a month of being away. I'm so happy! I got to try out my new 1.8 lens and it's pretty amazing! I also received my new 5 in 1 reflector set too. I will start taking photos today and hopefully get some new great looks. I took this leopard scarf out of my mom's closet.. Sorry mom! It will be back in there soon! :)
Here's a little look i did yesterday-

Denim shirt-Walmart, high waisted shorts-Forever 21, knee highs-Target, Leopard scarf- Mom's

5 comments:

  1. I love taking things out of my mom's wardrobe, its like having two closets! I always love your eyeliner, such a perfect cat eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! The Demin shirt doesn't look like you got it from walmart. You're lookbook material. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are soo gorgeous girl! i love every piece so much, and you edited the photos wonderfully. And of course I'd loove to have an interview with you! :) You can email me at: kcmurillo1990@gmail.com
    Can't wait! :) And omg I loove Alameda Sushi House too!! It's the best sushi in the Bay Area, in my opinion haha, AND the scenery is great around it for photos ;). Aw & you just made my day by saying I'm becoming a fave blogger of yours, that really means a lot :). Hope you're having a lovely weekend girl! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely look!


    http://www.sweetladylollipop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit!

    Im your newest follower, hope youll want to follow me too : )

    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    www.rosivintage.etsy.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!