Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Valentines day!

So I'm a little late on this, but I wanted to do a post about what i did for V day! It was pretty uneventful, until about 5:30 when I had dinner reservations with my best friend, Bibbles. We went to a local restaurant in SLO called, Novo. It's our favorite in the entire county. I ordered scallops, a salad and garlic baby potatoes. Bibbles ordered some yummy prawns and a Caesar salad. We had ana amaing time and exchanged gifts. He gave me this beautiful elvish looking ring, because we have been reading Lord of the Rings together. :) It began to rain as we were eating which was actually really fun. nothing like sitting outside eating amazing food with a light rain coming down. 
Here are a few photos I took at our dinner.








5 comments:

  1. Wow seems like you had a brilliant Vday! : )
    www.this-grace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle,
    what a wonderful blog! Just what I've been looking for... Lovely photos and outfits!
    Love from Germany - Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute photos and looks so romantic

    I'm following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are lovely, sounds like you had a great time! That ring is gorgeous :)
    M xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!