Saturday, February 5, 2011

Collection B!

Hello! Lookbook contacted me a few days ago to model another Collection B jacket! Unfortunately Sony sucks a lot, and they still haven't sent me back my camera...Really great products TERRIBLE customer service! But anyway, so I had to take the photos with my smaller Sony camera. Work with what ya got, right? At first I wasn't sure if this jacket was really my style, because I usually don't wear a lot of light pink, but I warmed up to it really fast. Collection B's jackets are always really well made and have the perfect fit. Both collection B jackets I have received I've wanted to keep! Hopefully I can model for them again when I finally buy my new super pro camera this month!
You can see their full line of jackets here. :)


Photobucket



Collection B jacket, Forever 21 Skirt, Forever 21 heart tights, Kimchi Blue heels, Skull scarf, H&M bag.

Here's my first shoot with another leather Collection B jacket. :)

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. What cute outfits! I'm glad I found your blog, definately following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute outfit!! i love your tights and your eye makeup is wonderful!! thanks for the inspiration

    www.lovelyinfluence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mod Fox! Haha I was sent a Collection B jacket by Lookbook to model too :) I love how you styled yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a great fan of skulls but you look great in the skull scarf thing! And the last two photos are jaw dropping! =D great work! Loving the blog Mod fox, and the name too!
    http://happeningsofrainbowing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing, amazing, amazing!! you have awesome style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute tights, I bought some similar Topshop ones last week, they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! Your so pretty :)

    -Shope
    http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the tights, jacket, and especially your blog!

    xo,
    a-circus-are-our-lives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog and amazing outfit!!thank you very much for your comment on my blog!!i am following!hope to see you too on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit. Love your tights. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looooooooooooooove the header of your blog! *-*

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!