Saturday, February 5, 2011

Collection B!

Hello! Lookbook contacted me a few days ago to model another Collection B jacket! Unfortunately Sony sucks a lot, and they still haven't sent me back my camera...Really great products TERRIBLE customer service! But anyway, so I had to take the photos with my smaller Sony camera. Work with what ya got, right? At first I wasn't sure if this jacket was really my style, because I usually don't wear a lot of light pink, but I warmed up to it really fast. Collection B's jackets are always really well made and have the perfect fit. Both collection B jackets I have received I've wanted to keep! Hopefully I can model for them again when I finally buy my new super pro camera this month!
You can see their full line of jackets here. :)


Photobucket



Collection B jacket, Forever 21 Skirt, Forever 21 heart tights, Kimchi Blue heels, Skull scarf, H&M bag.

Here's my first shoot with another leather Collection B jacket. :)

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. What cute outfits! I'm glad I found your blog, definately following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute outfit!! i love your tights and your eye makeup is wonderful!! thanks for the inspiration

    www.lovelyinfluence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mod Fox! Haha I was sent a Collection B jacket by Lookbook to model too :) I love how you styled yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a great fan of skulls but you look great in the skull scarf thing! And the last two photos are jaw dropping! =D great work! Loving the blog Mod fox, and the name too!
    http://happeningsofrainbowing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing, amazing, amazing!! you have awesome style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute tights, I bought some similar Topshop ones last week, they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! Your so pretty :)

    -Shope
    http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the tights, jacket, and especially your blog!

    xo,
    a-circus-are-our-lives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog and amazing outfit!!thank you very much for your comment on my blog!!i am following!hope to see you too on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looooooooooooooove the header of your blog! *-*

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!