Monday, March 5, 2012

Busy, busy, busy!

Hello everyone and new followers! 
I was in Sf all weekend shooting jackets for Collection B and checking out the Art Academy.
So things have been crazy, but still they continue! i have a huge wedding inspired shoot on saturday to get ready for and next week I will be in LA doing a shoot everyday for 5 days. Phew! So right now I am casting models in LA and that is crazy in itself. I only need 4-5 girls and I ended up getting like 40 replies on model mayhem. Which reminds me, if you happen to be a model in LA give me a shout on my account here!
But for now, I leave you with some 60s inspiration!


 :)

9 comments:

  1. love all these pictures!! I think my favorite is the 4th one! I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some of it looks like it's straight from the 60's, & some looks 60's inspired. it's all cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these amazing 60's inspired photos! They're all so fabulous <3
    Thanks for leaving us some inspiration, good luck with your crazy schedule!

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheers on all your projects! love the photos <3

    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration. Thanks for sharing. Good luck with all your busy events!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is really amazing.
    it would be really great if you followed me on my photoblog.
    please take a look.
    many greetings. :)

    http://body-and-skin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great set of inspirational photos

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok, i've spent less than a minute on your blog and i already know i'd love to follow it!

    http://rainoncabriolets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!