Monday, January 31, 2011

The Modern 60s

Things have been going do wonderfully for me lately! Lookbook is sending me another Collection B jacket to model, I'm going to be featured in a South Korean fashion magazine, I'm shooting my first wedding this month, I almost have all the money I need to buy my new camera, My new lens is came in the mail, and I'm crazy collaborating with other bloggers and artists. Plus I have all of you lovely followers; all 116 of you! Thank you guys! I swear you're all the best. But I'm just very happy. I hope every one of you is as happy :)

Any way! One of these ladies is Brigitte Bardot and one is Mick Jagger's daughter, Georgia.
Can you tell who is who?


It's so unbelievable how much Georgia looks like Brigitte, especially since it is rumored that Mick and Brigitte had a fling back in the 60s. Georgia is now 18 and a pro model working for Hudson jeans, Versace, Chanel and Rimmel while managing to appear in Vogues all around the world.

3 comments:

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!