Wednesday, January 12, 2011

On a Walk.

Hello dears! How is everyone this evening?
It was very lovely today in California. There's a lot going on right now.
My schooling starts next week, and I applied for a job, I'm shooting a wedding up in the bay next month. I almost have enough saved to buy my brand new camera! But for now I am just using my little Sony w330. Lastly! I've been reading The Fellowship of the Ring for the second time and I really couldn't be happier.




Lace blazer: Lauren Conrad, floral dress: Forever 21, Bag:Forever 21, Leather boots: Gift from Forever 21

Also I wanted to introduce everyone to my pygmy Goat, Brownie.
Isn't he the cutest thing? I walk him all over my hill without a leash.
He's been my best friend since I was 8.



4 comments:

  1. i love your dress, boots and bag! fabulous look! :)
    XO,
    Eden of http://edenchantedbythewrittenword.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous. That is really cool that you have a goat!! He's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god, what a cute little goat!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!