Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fall Favs



Im very exhausted from a full day wedding I shot yesterday in SLO, but I'm headed out this afternoon to finally do another look shoot! It's been pretty busy around here, but I need to get back to mod Fox! But for today I wanted to share some lovely fall items that I wouldn't mind picking up. Still searching for a lovely pussy bow blouse such as this one from Urban Outfitters. Although overpriced, this kimono from Topshop is romantic and perfect for breezy fall days. I'm still lusting after this statement necklace and these sweet velvet pants from Threadsence.   
And lastly, these Forever 21 boots are in one word: Badass. Love, love, love.
:)


1 comment:

  1. statement necklace & bad@$$ boots indeed.i bet you can find a similar kimono jacket at a secondhand shop. if only you had the time. ;)

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!