Sunday, July 24, 2011

California Rockabilly

 LC shorts, Forever 21 blouse, H&M box bag, knee highs, Dollar tree hair bow.


 Hey everyone! I am hosting the Collection B facebook page today and would love to get some questions and feedback from you guys! Just go to their page, "like" them and write #californiastyle then your
comment! I'm trying out a little bit of the rockabilly look lately. I discovered that I do not look like a total tramp in red lipstick! Woot! And judge me all you want, but I bought this little velvet hair bow at the dollar tree and I LOVE it.
Have a grand day lovelies!
:)

11 comments:

  1. you need to live in the sixties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shorts, giveaway in my blog, kisses, RA
    http://mysweetpeque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love red lipstick! You definitely don't look trampy, either. The combo of the dots and lace is really doing it for me. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like Katy Perry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1st off that lace blouse, oooo. i've got many accessories from dollar tree, yep. that photo of you with your glasses half on & off showing off your bracelets! :)

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look fabulous! I adore the lace and sheer shorts :)


    <3Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm already a fan on chictopia but I love being able to see blogs. It's so great to see all the pictures and to hear a little more about them. Love your blog so much; you have such great photography. I'm going to follow you on bloglovin' too!

    xx
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaww, you look so patriotic. The red bow and adorable navy shorts are so darling. You look perfect.

    But then again, when are you not?!

    :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin those shorts!!!

    ~Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty outfit, J'adore!

    xoxo,

    http://spyonmefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!