Thursday, July 7, 2011

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.”

 H&M cardigan, Forever 21 skirt, Vintage 40s blouse, forever 21 bag, H&M hat.

So I have some big news! I've been recently hired by Collection B as a model/photographer! I will be featured as one of their "style mavens" on their website and facebook page!
I'm so excited to get shooting when I receive my first jacket!
Again thank you to my new followers! I should be getting some free time soon to visit your blogs and leave you some love! that's something I need to get better at. But thank you for all your comments and emails! I appreciate them so very much.
Have a fantastic day,  lovelies!
:)

11 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's seriously so awesome! Love the outfit too!

    Little Acorns
    http://acresoflittleacorns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's amazing! Congrats!! :D

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear you pull of literally anything! You always look great in all your photos! Love this outfit. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red bag with the green skirt; great cardi, great hat, great shirt - this outfit is pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely all the layers and colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful opportunity! you look very pretty and stylish. i love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the skirt a lot. it's playful but in a more subdued color.

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, congrats Michelle! I knew you'd get acknowledged for your stunning photographic skills and your beautiful, so hey...that works too ;)

    oh, I know I've mentioned this a billion times but that red handbag? Yeah, I WANT IT.

    xo have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. بصرف النظر عن تعدد مؤسسات تطهير الكنب والمجالس بنجران لكن شركتنا قد تمَكّنت تنافس بشدة نظرا لمجموعة العمل في إدارة المؤسسة والبحث عن الحديث من أدوات غسيل وتطهير بالبخار أو التنظيف الجاف مع مران الكثير من العمال على هذه الطرق.
    شركة النجوم لخدمات التنظيف
    شركة تنظيف كنب بمكة
    شركة تنظيف منازل بمكة
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بمكة

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!